Posts by TothemarsweGo

So after writing this article, https://www.allkpop.com/articl…-possible-trigger-warning . I kinda thought about doing different things that aren't usually written as articles on this website. I am also talking with someone in the comments about possibly doing a part two where I talk about IU and her steps in bringing awareness to this as well.

I wanted to talk about different things, like:

(title ideas in progress/ ideas I have rn):

The world of K-Pop fan animation. Discussing different terms and things artist use, different art styles of animation or popular animation channels, etc.

But some of my worries is, if I do my best to keep myself unbiased, add numerous artists from different fandoms would people still think it's promotion or would it be okay do you think? I'm kinda 50/50 on it. Cause articles do take a lot of research to do and very rarely get approved to post. But I'm kinda sick of always seeing the same artist/idols on this site without much variation you know?

Yet at the same time I wanna be a writer who adapts and provides content people enjoy to. I have lots of ideas like that, but figured getting other people's opinion's is also really important.

In the meantime, I am waiting on the following posts to be approved by mods to post: https://www.allkpop.com/articl…uldnt-miss-netizens-picks , https://www.allkpop.com/articl…set-series-wonwoo-mindset, https://www.allkpop.com/video/…sts-featured-on-the-album .

You're having issues with the forum side? You just made a post so that's not the issue. If the issue is a new thread it may be because of anti-spam measures. I've enabled your account as a user which should fix this for you. Can you try again?

You must be right because now I see the 'create thread' option.

It's good to know the forum has something against bots, that's appreciated.

Thank you for your fast responses, sorry if the question seemed repetitive to. I'm still learning.

Have a great week 😊

I've seen people want to sell their Kpop stuff so they can replace their car, pay medical bills, and many other reasons they need money. They might be moving and not have room; they may not like the group any more; they might not like Kpop any more. There are as many reasons to sell Kpop stuff as there are Kpop collectors. That said, Ves , is there any room on the AKP Forum server for a Buy/Sell/Trade section?

That actually sounds like a great idea, and more trustworthy to compared to some sites/places.

This is just what I think, but these:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This would be one of the proper/last releases/etc from TRCNG, TS Entertainment would privately shut down in 2021, and we wouldn't hear from the boys for MONTHS. The boys would have to tell Champions themselves about what happened. Not only that but members made the news about the mistreatment and ab*se of TS.

VIXX, Gonna Be Alright.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's more personal, just a song that came out during a tough period in my life.

WOODZ, abyss.

Although the song talks about him being an idol and people not really 'knowing the true him' and stuff, it came out around a time I'm distancing myself from kpop so its meaningful in its own way.

Pentagon, Don't worry about me. (Japanese song).

Pentagon speaks for themselves for this one, those boys deserve so much.

Sorry me again, I can't see anywhere to make a thread or post? I fail to see anything in the lounge and kpop section, is there something I did wrong or do I have to wait to be approved or something?

Usually on forums you can create it easily, am I just missing something? 😅

I had a question and wanted to ask others for feedback about something, so I think it would be a post in the 'lounge' section.

I had my account for a couple days maybe even a week now.

Screen Shot 2023-05-12 at 6.02.32 PM.png

For new users is it pretty normal not to be able to post questions in the help and feedback section?

I saw people mention the mods on the forum and article page is different, but I was wondering if because my account was new that it wouldn't post my articles? I did post 10 comments, and have had my account for 3 days now. So I just wanted to ask about what content is usually enjoyed on this site going forward, thank you~

(I did choose to re write the top one and add LUN8 and AIMERS to it cause I don't see them promoted a lot on this site. And it has a lot of content with photos and sources. Is there a better format that would be accepted?)

Screen Shot 2023-05-08 at 10.20.16 PM.png