Posts by Yehyah

Mind you digi pack was alr a thing before bp came back even with Pink Venom let alone Born Pink. Y’all had your chance to give Twice that #1 the whole 2nyears bp was MIA. Cry bitches.

Also it’s 3 standard versions. 4 digi. And 1 kit and unlimited vinyl. Lol learn some fucking math before you wanna speak on bp

what about 4 jewel cases and limited edition vinyl

You guys had two years all those version and empty house still were struggling to get #1 , members literally went to Target for promotion even posted stories requesting you guy buy digi packs and jisoo posted story including all store details.

Still you guys are first one to shade twice.

Blackpink paved the way.

I hate that twice are doing digipack but every other million seller ggs have members version of album.Itzy had 9 version ,aespa 8 versions and I've 9 version , RV 13 versions and blackpink had 14+ versions .

If jype done this for their last comeback twice would have been Frist gg to get #1 on billboard 200 . Twice and miley both are releasing album on same day so even this comebacks they wouldn't get #1 on bb200.

Jype is stable for next 2 to 3 years , after it twice ,skz and itzy will go through renewal they can't afford losing them.

But acquiring jype would be most difficult their investors are happy,they doesn't have internal conflict and good profit margin.

Misoma debut and twice world tour, skz and itzy tour would increase their market cap they already have bigger market cap than SM and YG .

SM and YG have been in red multiple times and ton of internal conflict and both have business relation with hype.

JYP in his plastic pants is final boss standing against hype and kakao.

All them of are too big fall but have possibility of losing relevance .

SM is safe because kakao are backing them and there are rumours of them getting acquired I think it will happen in next 2 to 3 years

YG have BP but business standpoint they are weakest heavily rely on BP so if they disband they are screwed , babymonster have ton of hype will hit big but that's not enough to stay on top . I think they have already figured it out that why they are pushing blacklabel. They have working relationship with hype so they may lose relevance but will stay a float.

Jype is one who's future is most difficult to predict in 2 to 3 years itzy ,twice and skz will go through renewal they are only relevant acts under even they are losing their footing. Every group under them are fandom driven it's not a great business.

They have mid tier company mentality were they so focused on profit margin that they not seeing big picture are missing out on having big global groups.

Twice have already dried out Korean and Japanese marker even SEA following is slowing declining and US growth as hit a plateau, same thing will happen with itzy and skz .