Posts by lgk

what a creep.

I'm sure most Kpop fans know about the dark sides of his life, otherwise he'd be cancelled and not getting his old ass on stage.

Yes, KPOP CEOs are creeps wbk including your very own beloved Yang Hyun-suk that you are so passionate about.

"A really good person". Do you even know him in person? Yang Hyun-suk has really brainwashed you with his "papa YG" persona and marketing skills on-screen.

That's what you think, stop making things up. Checked and they are not headliners. Even the ones above them like Kid Laroi, Liam Gallagher and FOB are not considered headliners. The headliners are Kendrick Lamar and Blur. Performing on the main stage doesn't mean they are headliners lol

Articles point to Kendrick Lamar and Blur being the headliners:

Summer Sonic 2023: Artiste lineup, dates, venues, and more at the Japanese festival
    One of Japan’s much-awaited music festivals, Summer Sonic is all set to make 2023 memorable with Blur and Kendrick Lamar as headliners.
    www.lifestyleasia.com

"So far, 18 artists have been confirmed for the lineup and will be seen spanning a variety of sound mixes and styles at the music festival. Headlining Summer Sonic 2023 are Britpop icons Blur and 15-time Grammy-winning rapper Kendrick Lamar."

If they were headliners, they would be announced like this too by summer sonic themselves:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

wait what? we never said blackpink has not talents lol you are confusing when we say they might not have their best vocal technique which is true but we like their voices a lot actually aka vocal tones

Yg artists are known for having distinct vocal tones and blackpink is not different. You can argue that babymonster have unique voices as well ( it's the reason why I like them) they seem to be more vocal oriented than bp ( for what it seems)

most of us like blackpink as performers and their rap line is one of the best for girl groups so what do you mean they have no talents. There is no hypocrisy there lol besides YG stans =/= blinks also not all blinks are baby monsters fans yet some are but some aren't

This one is obviously a YG stan lol loves defending their flop boy groups too

Do not use Bp name to elevate some toddlers

Like I couldn't give less of a FCK about them but I will drag WHOEVER use BP name for some bs

;judgingpepe: like don't piss me off

This one is 100% not a YG stan :)