Posts by gray600

Despite Chiwoo leaving the group suddenly and with no explanation a mere 3 days ago, Kingdom had to hold both a fancall and fansign today (likely due to the 3rd party contracts and organizations involved).

Kingmakers who had the calls said they tried to remain cheerful, but all the guys just couldn’t seem to get into it. The fact that they were sad was all over their faces.

The in-person event was even worse. They had to not only talk to fans, but perform and sing and dance as six as if nothing was wrong. They all cried the whole time. I saw a video of Mujin trying to sing as normal and once his line was done just breaking down until he had to be more composed for his next one. This isn’t normal. Idk what’s happening, but something big happened behind the scenes and I feel awful for everyone involved. The fact that they had to put on these two events when they’re clearly not ready to do so is so depressing. I feel awful for them.

Hoping GF puts out some kind of clarification, at the very least of their plans going forward, if not more detail about what happened (if they can say that without violating Chiwoo’s privacy).