Posts by YunaTzuyu

Ive and itzy are on the same level vocally but I’ve tone of vocals is far more appealing and their songs showcase their strengths rather than weaknesses , that’s the difference with itzy and I’ve

It’s just like Blackpink, they don’t have a great vocal line but their tones of voice are appealing and their songs suit them so no one mentions it

Jyp songs given to itzy for title tracks are always never in their range so the girls have to shout therefore making the tone unpleasant

This thread you just made seems like you want a breeding ground of hate for itzy with he way you worded it

Im a solo stan of Yuna and tzuyu but I will give my take cause I like the group

Firstly, some of you coming for itzy looks are just very vile and it’s a particular group of people saying itzy looks don’t cut it. ITZY when they debuted for attention in various ways because of looks. Yeji was a favourite for inetz and Yuna hype was crazy straight from the second she showed her face like there’s no 4th gen female idol that is touching Yuna’s hype on her debut when it came to looks in Korea Japan china it was only chaeryeong ( fine asf by the way ) that was attacked but not the group itself so I don’t know why people are spreading lies . We all know the 4th gen ggg that the public thought their visuals was weak and it wasn’t itzy .

Secondly, Lia is not bringing itzy down in any way , she dances quite well these days and gives her best shot

ITZY wave is over so there can’t be it girls ?? What does that mean ? Anyone can be an it girl at any age , it doesn’t matter. Itzy is still quite young so I don’t understand this bs. Yuna is in the same age group as 5/7 of the new girl group jyp is debuting . They are agemates.

Jennie- became an it girl at 22, irene at 26

Freezia, Noze , Han seo hee all the trending girls are in their twenties. Hyeri of girls day got popular after like 4-5 years of her career.

There nothing like wave of popularity , the Koreans entertainment industry is a toss-up, one thing and the person becomes more popular than everyone so that comment saying itzy can’t have it girls is just proper bullshit.

JYP entertainment is the biggest problem , that’s the reason I refused to stan any of the groups .

Management - obsessed with western charts and the man trying to insert his outdated self into itzy discography until jyp gets a proper in house producer , this problem will continue

Itzy outfits and makeup are very basic or very ugly, Look at Ive and Aespa styling at stages and year end show and compare it to itzy. Itzy repeats outfits like they are from a very poor company and quality of the outfits is just……

Jyp was very negligent of their Korean fans so quick in their careeer, I see the man opening his stupid mouth to say albums are what he’s concerned about but forgetting for GGs , public recognition is more important than album sales to survive .

JYZp entertainment is the worst bug3 company in my opinion and not where o would advise people to audition for. They are cheapskates that got lucky with having girls that Koreans like then fuck them up

IF jyp had decided to push Yuna from the onset , itzy would have had enough public recognition to survive, Miss A charting wasn’t as bad as itzy because they had Suzy who the public always look out for so the group charting was always decent but itzy charting is the worse out of all jyp ggs because their hit song were during the time where the 3rd generation wave was strong so they were overpowered and jyp didn’t push the right person in itzy like I said jyp choices is what’s costing itzy their career .

Bitch where? The had amazing peaks, they almost had a rak, 7 hours after the song was released , look at its peaks. Literally everybody and their mothers tuned in after the DD hit , the only problem was longetivity. Itzy has never really flopped on charts , their worst performing song is probably loco because as of now , Mafia was in top 30 or 25 . I don’t understand the people who push the narrative of itzy flopped them because it was mostly international fans that reacted badly , Japan and Korea were quite okay and icy is considered one of their rep songs alongside DD and wannabe .

Icy on weekly charts

317E26EC-EAF5-4513-BE58-03C2A5A6A900.jpeg

309E63FF-1E42-4CB5-B0D0-B5266620DF02.jpg

8789F786-EECE-412C-B3FF-34EB6B7D0E20.jpg

B9ED372D-A04E-49AD-9E9F-BA5DAAA1CD04.jpeg

90D02EC7-34B3-4642-A3F0-E7EA158456B9.jpeg

I think the Lisa solo was definitely not built for Korean, more internationally , considering it’s not doing well in Korea. The hype in South Korea is very low yet they are not doing any first week promos to increase it . Shows Lisa solo wasn’t for Korean audience