Posts by kurapika-BTS

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lmao I didn’t even know and didn’t vote.

Vmas turning into k awards with this daesang swept?!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Omg the hair

Never in doubt.

lol, Blackpink is the biggest kpop group in the US after BTS.

Did I say otherwise? I don’t see where you are getting at. The gap is huge too but I didn’t even make bts comparison why do you guys have to bring them in just becos they are in my username :sketchyk:

ur a clown if you think thailand is first. Most of your "rank" doesnt make sense, probably stick to bts

The stats prove 25% of the yt streams came from Thailand that the biggest share so my list is scientific.

Clown. :teeheek:

It’s because US and Korean charts matter for a kpop artist especially one that is released to suit the BB chart ie Friday release.

Tbh I think she’s done ok but not doing better than Rose (current prediction) is what many are basing it on under performing. I didn’t follow Rose but her US streams were better and but she got playlisting.