Posts by DrizlyTaeyang

people who thinks yg struck gold with bp. No he didn't. 2ne1 was already big during their era. 2ne1's disbandment paved the way for bp's success. Honestly, i was better off as a blackjack because we used to cherish their comebacks and whatever little they gave us. Now, i see jennie and lisa stans fighting over rap lines. On every cb, there's a herd of solo stans who wants to sabotage their comebacks.

If 2ne1 was still active, bp would've met the fate of winner. Winner has released so many bangers until now, but they never hit big overseas. Because bigbang was active during their era.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Such kind of songs are rarely made these days..Timeless bops

most of the charges imposed on seungri were false.Now it's all unfolding after 2 damn years. The k-media very much ruined his image. And to all the blinks, i know how you all are feeling rn lmao. Because once bigbang comes back, yg will get back on their feet in sk. And bigbang's music>>bp's music, teddy's involved with both the groups.

if seungri's name clears off from prostitution charges, there's nothing to be worried about anymore. He's charged in minor offences like gambling etc which're not that serious lmao

something with Midzy and their obsession with which member is owning each era is giving very much solo stans trying to keep peace with each other. like I was looking through the comments of the album spoiler and all I saw was those comments about this completely fan made concept that each comeback is owned by one member and that jyp is doing this purposely. now....if this theory is correct then it should be chae's era so i know midzy are expecting the lines, the centre time but I honestly dont see that happening and when it doesnt all hell will break loose with the mistreatment accusations. and from that to "its always yeji with the lines and centre time" anyway this comeback will either prove my point or not....I think the era theory is completely made up and midzy are just a bunch of solo stans trying to mask themselves as one unified group

I feel like this is just a projection of the solo stans to keep everuone happy like yea this person got so many lines and centre time and ur fave didnt but dont worry their turn will come soon when its their era and i feel like alot of chae fans will be wishing for an era that might not come and what happens then?

this is pretty much the story of blinks..Everyone here is a solo stan masked behind an ot4 account(check out the ice cream cb reaction videos on youtube) . It's sad that itzy is having such kind of fans now

pretty savage is a masterpiece!

Do u use like/react bot :pepewhat:

hjsdhjshjsajjh the way all the accounts that liked your comment were created on the same day and have no pfp I'm cryyying

wait, is this actually a thing. I'm so confused

who knows? IT's better to shut down mfs

troll harder, armys didn't even know dynamite was a legit cb until last minute 😂 so many tweets were asking ppl to treat it like one since nobody moved when it was announced lmao

Just accept it, you all were butthurt because blackpink broke the first 24 hour record of bts. I think blackpink's comeback activates the spirit of armies.

Compared to say, Dynamite?

Goes to show that just cus blackpink manages to stay at the top with ten months between each cb, doesn't mean everybody who's anybody can

There's seriously no hype..maybe teasers will create some hype🧐

Compared to say, Dynamite?

Goes to show that just cus blackpink manages to stay at the top with ten months between each cb, doesn't mean everybody who's anybody can

Wtf is this poll? Where's gfriend? Where's rosé? Where's wendy? Lmao, putting someone like jennie in the list is so dumb