Posts by cherie88

Hopefully things will get better for you.

this! i know industry negociation isnt easy but i think if they really wanted it they wouldnt have resign so early (they had 2 years to negociate the disagreement!!)

if so, then their lawyers were shitty for not being able to apply more pressure to get what they want, especially with a group as big as them and as important to the agency.

At the end of the day the members are adults and should be able to make decisions for themselves. We are only fans and don't know what happened behind closed doors. For me if they resigned then I take it that they have come to an agreement that is satisfactory to both parties.

when it comes to this topic I feel like a lot of people likes to project their wishes into the members while disregarding things they have said or twisting it to fit ones narrative.

-BTS releasing free music on soundcloud is not something new. They have done that even before their debut and has continued so over the years of their career.

-Members are not obligated to release a mixtape. If they think that the conditions set are not worth their time and effort, they would simply not release one. Yet we see multiple members working to release their mixtape meaning The members want to do it.

-The members renewed their contract 2 years ago. At that time they weren't some kind of rookies that didn't know anything about the industry. BTS was in a position of power at that time, so if solo debut/works were that important to them, they would have negotiated for that.

- JK in his weverse interview said that, yes he wants to have a solo career but that right now his focus is on BTS the group. They are all ambitious and have expressed what they want to do in the future but at the same time solos are not their priority right now.

-Tae was having a conversation with Hobi on the show "in the soop" about his mixtape. And from it you can see that it's not about commercial success for him. This is just a snippet

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

-BTS career path is not like most idols. Usually groups by their 7th year would have reached their peak and thus would start branching out into solo endeavors. With BTS they are in their 8th year but yet there is no sign of them slowing down.

-The members renewed their contract 2 years ago. At that time they weren't some kind of rookies that didn't know anything about the industry. BTS was in a position of power at that time, so if solo debut/works were that important to them, they would have negotiated for that.