Posts by andydela

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

Exactly I’ve seen that user in sooo many newjeans threads and their ages were never an issue to them. Not sure why they are playing the saint now.

External Content x.com

BM never had that vibe from the beginning. They never felt like larger than life right at their announcement. This is a group I never ever felt like checking out ever 😭

Aespa and NJ debuts felt more of an event for me than baemon ever did lol.

Yeah i meant what I thought the Bm members would be like. They are talented girls but the group is not interesting to me. Tbl group seems cool though. I’ll definitely check them out.

My guy once you get 300M playlist reach on a track your entire catalog will get also more streams, is not something that affect only the track on the playlists, blackpink and newjeans without all that playlisting will do less than half the streams they do with it, and that's closer to the 2M unfiltered streams onces can pull by themselves. Jennie got all that interscope and jeremy erlich juice for you and me and she got nice results thanks to spotify "mistakenly" combining her 2 track streams, but the song fell off spotify in 2 weeks despite the massive playlisting. Neither blackpink nor newjeans are all that without their companies using actual smart strategies, without that those trash songs won't have half the stream they got.

Ditto had 8M playlist reach first day and debuted top50 with 1.9m filtered streams and more than 3M unfiltered streams. It wasn’t even a full tracking day. They are doing better at spotify with or without playlisting.

External Content x.com

I think they’ll start charting better when ahyeon debuts and start actually promoting.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

I’LL-IT: Official Logo Film

External Content twitter.com

This is fanmade. Look at the account.

They are still reaching new peaks

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com