Posts by itsymoo

I regret choosing that starter pokemon it ended up so ugly :holding-back-tears: man the aesthetic I was going for my team got destroyed ;( but well I'm not going to put it in the PC it's one of the pillars of my team

man, bro better have given his secret girlfriend that button

nah cause this is actually crazy, damn between Artemis Fowl and the Percy Jackson series (i believe there was either grooming or an adult x teen pair as well)

I've never seen nor read the manga but from what I've glanced at, it's one of the fastest growing properties inside and out of Japan so it has to be good :yesr:

Also, try this cake instead :giftr:

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yeah that's what I have been seeing as well, I will give it atry so far I haven't seen nothing wrong with the story other than the actual fans sexualizing them.

thank you, and I really do appreciate it. I actually really do hate sweet stuff though and that's why i'm picky with my cake (tbh anything that is sweet) but still thanks capybara I appreciate you!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

a cake for you!!!!!!!!!