Posts by keymartpop

So what ?

Hmmm sometimes there is a phrase called no pun intended or a word sarcasm. This thread is about blackpink. They dont have new music but their agency releases zepeto and these figures. the girls busy with their individual sched, theyre in america, we dont know where jisoo is but dior is updating us with her beauty line and snowdrop on dec 18.

Yeah so what?! Its kinda funny that while others releases new music here is bp like "we-dont-give-a-damn with you. We will release our music whenever we are ready" motto

I stan them and i am busy voting them on year end awards.

So instead of so what... Vote for Rosé and Lisa, buy macxlisa products, dior beauty lipstick by jisoo, ck undies of jennie and oioi hoodies of rosé. OR buy these figures so you can help with the sales

Oh lastly stream Lalisa and Money, hylt mv will soon hit 1 billion and please check you blood pressure hun.

Hi mate im a blink. I also feel bad about the Lisa's solo promo. But i just want to tackle the issues you raised.

1. Grandpa died last March when the new delta variant was discovered, India was hit very hard. SEA countries were on high restrictions, maybe the reason why Lisa werent able to attend the funeral.

2. Chaennie wento US last July where Lisa was preparing for her solo, i based this on her lilifilm where she had rehearsals for her choreo and I supposed the conceptualization of her MV etc.

3. Celine was not part of PFW only Dior, ysl and chanel were on official pfw calendar.

Bvlgari event was in Milano, I dont know what caused her that she wasnt able to attend that one.

4. And the "america was closed" that i dont know what on earth is that. We need to know if US is closed for Thais which I doubt or it was just closed only for Lisa.

Dont attack me. I am a blink ot4 all the way. Bought Lisa albums (black and gold versions) btw.

Peace out ✌️

I dont think so. The likes of adele, taylor swift, beyonce or even rihanna already peaked with their careers. They sold millions of album and has multiple awards (grammy,ama etc). Even if they dont release new music they will still be known as legends even the weeknd or drake. Katy perry enjoys being a mom, the rolling stones still rocking grandpas. I dont think they mind bts being number 1.

The comments are funny.. aint bp also endorsed lg phone when they were rookies? And the fact that Lisa was also an endorser of vivo phones, since her ywy show early this year that means their contract ended ages ago.. oh please... Blackpink everytime breathes it becomes a national issue.

But still awesome screen awesome camera long lasting battery life was very addicting

I agree with this, my head hurts so much that every solo stans has a complain. YGe hates this hates that, favorite this and that. As an OT4 stan what I would like is only new music from Blackpink. Just seeing them all 4 with new sounds. And be happy all together