Posts by daniel-cruz

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Alright, The letter seems a bit sad.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

World Beatbox Champion 2009, Ladies and Gentlemen, This is some good shit

External Content open.spotify.com

The way he nails those POWER CHORDS. Power chords is a guitar term. Basically, keep the oscialltion (The lip thingy he does) and sing Fifth above it. There you go.

Watch this for more information. Try learning beatboxing, it's so FUN

To increase people tuning in for beatbox related videos, Here I will be posting as much as I can with high quality songs/shoutouts/battles/collabs etc

Starting with perhaps THE most musically innovative beatboxer in the world, Gene Shinozaki

Hmmm..

This is very much where I’m at too. And it was frustrating to me because I was about to bounce out when it really caught my attention at 5:00-6:01 (the dark beats and chanting told

me either something big or interesting was coming) and then nope, it went onto other things that I cared less about. It’s like someone stopped an old Massive Attack song mid-stream...

Interesting.

just.. what? i have no idea what you're even talking about but keep trying to come at me sideways with non related, personal attacks. i don't understand how having a different opinion as someone else is "not being able to take an opinion", nor do i understand how refusing to respond to nonsense is "being embarassed to respond". your toxicity jumped out. again, i don't even know what exactly you're referring to but if im that impactful that shit im up to remains more vivid in your mind than it does in my own, guess i won.

Not even a personal attack.

You made multiple threads on stupid topics especially on Treasure (I remember), Said something about ITZY, and whatnot.

You had me, probably, ignored that's why you don't know.

Let me give a heads up:-

https://www.allkpop.com/forum/…or-baekhyun.520473/page-2

Look at your post, Unprovoked, Completely STUPID comment.

Anyway, back to the topi,

Oh wait----

There isn't one.

Anyway, Sorry for derailing your thread.

i could say the same about half the threads you make on this site, luv. i made this thread bc i felt compelled to speak about this. i don't care whether you think i made a point or not. that in itself proves my point anyway.

Say it, Come on, Don't be shy. I ain't afraid.

I already you for exposed for not being able to take an opinion in previous forum. So sad, you couldn't respond to it. Maybe you were too embarrassed to respond.

don't put words in my mouth, i never said that . and either way no one knows whether that was the case or not. just like you said, WE don't know what happened behind the scenes.

then There absolutely no reason to make this thread. Made no points here.

Jennie is a GROWN ADULT. SHE IS 24, SHE CAN MAKE HER CHOICES. If it is a bad choice, it's on her. If it is a good choice, it's on her.

As far as I know, GD is a good man and not a predator.

In Heechul's case, Momo is an adult too, She made a choice, and I believe it was the right one.

Age gap of 18+ years, is something that lies in doubtful category.

This is how Love Me Right sounds like

Can't fail to mention them in everything. Obsession is real

BTW,

Listen to Obsession, it's made for weirdos like you