Posts by qwerty122345

that word “easily” changes everything.

BP for example having no Chinese members didnt had it easy to get big in China. Its bec primarily of Lisa. She clicked there, just like everywhere in the world. Its not like Lisa is big just in china.

Unlike having chinese members, you’re guaranteed to have an immediate fans there. That is EASY.

International, def a yes

Domestic? At the moment not yet BUT possibly in the future. Jennie already attained a status no member of SNSD reached. That soju endorsement is really telling. She reached the status of Suzy (atleast at the time when she first bagged the endorsement). No member of SNSD have done that. With Jisoo's upcomming lead role in a drama and Rosé's solo, this year could define their status in korea in the long run.

Didnt include Lisa's solo bec I have trust issues with YGE if they'll release it this year

Sorry but this sounds like a failed attempt of crying of someone who’s his/her fave isnt doing great (to be specific an ambassador)

I mean, applying the same logic of fans having no personal benefit from those brand deals is to say that all of us being here in a forum having a good time by supporting our idols doesnt make sense at all.

Fans would be overjoyed when their Idols have these opportunities. Thats an automatic reaction. LOL

1. Bec the whole song/single is an advertisement for that icecream brand. Its like Lollipop of BBx2ne1. They too never performed it

2. They have a planned live perf with selena comming up. Maybe they're reserving that moment when they finally perform on live year end award shows in US

BP is the kind of group where, yes there's Lisa which is clearly the most popular, the other 3 isnt far behind that they could slay (in every essence of the word. May it be popularity or the path they're taking). They could stand on their own and represent the group.

Lisa (we know how lisa is doing. We dont need to mention LOL)

Rose with her highly anticipated solo debut

Jisoo with her highly anticipated drama

Jennie= the undisputed IT GIRL

BLACKPINK is the group where all the members are faces of the group. They are the literal ambassadors of Channel, Celine, YSL and Dior. Saying for example Jennie is the face of BP is saying that Channel is also, which is not the case.

BLACKPINK is more of a CONGLOMERATE: number of different things or parts that are put together to form a whole but remain distinct entities.

It seems she's performing the sub-title so that's fantastic

It depends on the kind of Bside bec until the Main title is announced and released (when??) the sub-title track will perform and give impression to the whole album just like what Main titles do.

Also if this is an album, when will they open pre orders?? Its safe to say that preorders will be AFTER their concert so 2weeks-1 month is the safe guess of the release. I dont know if thats ideal.

YG and their bizarre ways. From BB till now, they always do shts like these keeping the fans and the public at edge. Why am i even surprised? :D

Im just happy Rosé will have her solo <3

am i the only one thinking that Rose have the higher chance of being successful in the US? fluency in english plays a GREAT role in these things and with a unique voice like her + the support she could generate from being a member of BP

i said this a while back: YG should plan her solo not just for the kpop market but for the WORLD scene (especially the US) bec she has the most potential with all things considered.