Posts by BEG4DAWIN

Yeah 2018 has to be Twice, then 2019-2020 BP

2021 Brave girls sure do have a smash hit, the song is breaking all kinds of records, but is only digital. They do not have album sales to go along the digital numbers.

Then again, sales or no sales, I can't think of any other group that deserves it as of right now.

Brave Girls is coming with a new Album this summer, let's see how they do then, if they top the charts, then yeah they may deserve group of the year, but what if they flop?

By flop I mean still do better than my faves, but not top 5.

Other groups make a lot less money than Black Pink that is for sure.

But groups are not making as much as people like to think, I am sorry you get triggered by facts.

No doubt that BP and BTS earn the most money from YouTube payments, much more than another K-pop act, that is an obvious fact.

But the total earned is what is questionable, it millions of dollars for sure, no doubt about that.

I just searched whether u can get revenue without ads and this came up. So you do get money even without ads and there probably other policies that come to play. And also i'm not well informed on the topic so idk at the end of the day.Screenshot_20210502-040944-1.jpg

Earnings per view is a metric that is used for sure, as your chart states .01 to .03 per ad view, I am sure there are formulas that calculate averaged ad views per minute of the video, so that calculates the amount you can earn.

Lets also remember that longer videos will probably earn more money if they have more time for ads, but shorter videos will probably have more views with few ads.

So you can have an hour long video with ads every 10 minutes earning a lot of money per view, vs a music video that is 3 minutes long and earns very little money per view.

But the 3 minute video may be watched 1 million times, vs the hour long video that may only get 10,000 views.

So both videos could actually make the same amount of money in total to the creators.

The formula is way more complicated than saying 1 million views = 1 thousand dollars or something like that.

You actually do get payed per views, the ads inserted of course pay way more. But you are payed per views as well. From solar herself.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She said that more views more money, but they also clarify it is about the ads, how many ads are on your video.

If someone watches a video and no ad is watched, then there is no money generated.

Remember, Google (YouTube) has to make money to pay you money, Google makes money by selling ads. No ad revenue, then no revenue for the video creator.

YouTube Muisic and YouTube premium, work differently, that is more like a streaming service.

Oh yeah, probably.

There is probably an obvious answer to this but I wonder if a customer is paying for YouTube Premium and YouTubers make money off of ad sense but with YTP the customer doesn't get ads at all (I have it)...does the money just go to Google? :/

If you have youtube premium, or are a subscriber to youtube music, then yes, it works like streaming payment, where the artist/label get about

It is a bit more difficult to calculate an average royalty payment for musicians on YouTube, because the platform also offers video and a variety of streaming possibilities. According to Google, artists make a minimum of $0.00087 per stream in Content ID instances. This includes music played on separate creator’s videos.

Beyond this, artists typically make $0.00164 on streams from their own channels and $0.008 per stream on the YouTube Music platform. With this in mind, many artists are hopeful that listeners will tune into YouTube Music, rather than finding their content in a traditional browser.

https://producerhive.com/music…ming-royalties-breakdown/

If you are just a regular Youtube user that does not pay google any money, then for the video you are watching to make money, then you have to watch the ads, if you do not watch the ads, then the video content creator does not make any money from your view.

Yeah, I heard that every million views you get you get $1,000 USD

I don't know if it's true but ig

According to this, this musician got 64 bucks for a million views.

https://www.digitalmusicnews.c…-youtube-views-royalties/

Now this is the royalty of someone using your music, and only if an ad is played during that video, basically the artist gets a cut of the money the video creator gets from ad revenue.

Music videos are different, but remember, YouTube needs to make money for them to pay you money, so if nobody watches ads after your video, then you get no money from YouTube.

That is not how Youtube works.

You get paid by advertisments, not by views.

Sure the more views your video has, the more ads will be watched, the more money you will get.

And, while YouTubers can often calculate their earnings as a per view metric, the reality of those earnings is often considerably more complicated, with revenue coming from several different places, and at a far from consistent rate.

If you are becoming a YouTuber with revenue generation being the primary goal, it will help to shape your channel from the very beginning with that in mind; focusing on appropriate niches, making content that lends itself well to earning money.

https://alanspicer.com/do-youtubers-get-paid-for-views/

Now music videos may be different, since you can count them as stream and YT should pay for that, but You Tube pays very little.

Many other things happen when YT pays music royalties.

Myth: There is a set royalty rate per view

Royalty rates on YouTube are dependent on many factors and are notoriously confusing. Rates depend on what type of ad is served on the video, the territory in which the view took place, the time of year, the YouTube platform (paid or not), and many more factors. Because of this, it’s very difficult to estimate how much a video will earn in ad revenue.

https://blog.discmakers.com/20…ve-common-misconceptions/

So your music video only pays you if your viewers play the adds.

Now there is also Youtube music, where you can subscribe and stream music.

How much does YouTube Music pay per stream?

It is a bit more difficult to calculate an average royalty payment for musicians on YouTube, because the platform also offers video and a variety of streaming possibilities. According to Google, artists make a minimum of $0.00087 per stream in Content ID instances. This includes music played on separate creator’s videos.

Beyond this, artists typically make $0.00164 on streams from their own channels and $0.008 per stream on the YouTube Music platform. With this in mind, many artists are hopeful that listeners will tune into YouTube Music, rather than finding their content in a traditional browser.

https://producerhive.com/music…ming-royalties-breakdown/

Well we knew eventually a day like this would come, the group is now 5 members as Son Naeun will pursue her modeling and acting careers with a different agency.

They are preparing for their next comeback as 5.

A Pink's Chorong, Bomi, Eunji, Namjoo, & Hayoung renew their contracts + Na-Eun parts ways with Play M
    On April 29, Play M Entertainment issued an official statement, confirming that five out of six A Pink members have decided to renew their contracts…
    www.allkpop.com

Tag list page

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I imagine that there were things we in the west would see as bullying by Jimin to Mina, so I am ok with what happened to Jimin. But I also said that Mina needed a lot of help, she still does, I do not know why she continues to be in the entertainment industry, she is going of end in a very bad place if this continues.

General public popularity vs fan base popularity.

For Example Sistar had huge General public popularity, but they did not do great at selling albums.

From the same company, WJSN does very well at selling albums, but their songs do not break into the top of the charts.

Look at Sistar and all those #1 (top 5) songs on the chart, but never sold more than 26K albums.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sistar_discography

Compare to WJSN selling over 100K Albums, but no song above #49 on the charts (they do have a song that pops on January 1st to the top of the charts).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_Girls#Discography

So things are not looking good for the former Good Day groups.

Red square with no word of any comebacks since debut.

Cignature just lost 2 members, Ye Ah (Haeun) and Sunn (Viva) left the group, both were part of both Good Day and Cignature.

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…-departure-from-the-group