Posts by onesone

Oh wow, that’s such a detailed reply, tysm! I was on the forums around blackpink’s last comeback, so it was almost two years ago lol. There was nothing like this back then. Now it seems like it’s next level of gamification here haha, but it all sounds interesting. I need to be active here and figure all these things out. I guess I got it for now. I’ll upload the dp and update my profile soon, but thank you for offering your help. Much appreciated!

And yass, I’ve been also obsessed with Ready for love lately, especially with Rosè and Jisoo’s bridge. And AIIYL would also take one of the top spots for me.

Happy to see all the blinks here. Thanks for introducing. Hope to get to know y’all soon🥰

Hii!

Wow, thank you so much! I’ll actually be going to the concert in the US, so this is extremely helpful. I’ll go the concert either in Dallas or Houston. Where you’ll be going?

I’d love to get a ticket closer to the stage but we’ll see now how the sales process will go. It seems like it will be bloodbath lol.

Hello! Welcome! I'm happy to have you here. I'm YouChan, one of the Blinks on here. I'm glad you came by here, the guild is pretty awesome and we love having more people around. If you need any help with anything, let me know and I'll help you. Also, if you ever want more akorns, let me know and I'll be happy to give some to you.

That's awesome! So you've been into them for a long time then. What are your favorite songs/albums from them and who's your bias?

I sadly don't, but I know kittykitka might know, and she'll be back pretty soon I think. I'd ask her. I hope you can get tickets. Do you know which tour destination you'd like to get tickets for?

Hey, YouChan. Thanks for such warm welcome😍 It seems fun here, hopefully I’ll be active here from now on (especially since bp is finally coming back, yay!). I used to be a regular on the old forum, so I have no idea about the latest updates haha. What are akorns used for?

My favorite title track is probably Whistle and DKWTD from b-sides. And my bias is Rosè, but I love all the girls. What about you?

I’ll be in the US in the fall and closest venue for me is in Dallas, so hopefully I can get a ticket there.

Hi there! I’m new here, but was lurking around as a guest lol. I’ve been a blink since pre-debut and tour announcement made me finally login into this forum.

Do you have any idea how much tickets would be? Maybe some of you attended during the previous world tour. Now saving up money, hopefully I can get tickets.