Posts by just-a-melon

Sound and music aside, which one blessed your eyes the most? A few come to mind for me. A friendly reminder all Aesthetics are different, and some people may not find the MVs you do as pleasing. <3

Black Pink Ddu-Du-Ddu-Du
    I really love the flower aesthetic (and every other part of it really) The wisteria scene.. iconic

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jennie - Solo

Agian, Flowers. I don't even need to really explain this lol

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Pretty much every BP MV LOL

Senorita - (G)I-DLE

This whole MV, the set, the color saturation, costumes, hairstyles it's just all so pleasing to my eye

Dreamcatcher - Boca (And every other MV, realistically)
    Dreamcatcher is one of those groups that has the best MV. I can't get over the theatrical production. And it has a scene with multiple flowers so of course I love it.

Aespa - Black Mamba

I like snakes. I also love the colors

Oh! GG - Lil' Touch

Everything about this MV, from the foliage to the snakes is just gorgeous. The girls also look amazing. The set. *chefkiss* It feels so sophisticated

For BTS there are so many too many actually to list lol

For SHINee, I'll just post a few of my favorites, talking about them would be way too long

There are tons more but I'll leave it at that LOL

Right? Like how can a sane person be this obsessed with someone they don't even know?

"Celebrity worship syndrome" I'd say

It's seriously something that with the rise of social media has become more prevalent and problematic. There is so much content a few clicks away - its frightening to me how delusional most people are when it comes to stuff like this. It becomes obsessive to the point of illness. I've seen it happen with some of my own friends. I walk into a room and it's like a horror movie scene with print outs of their favorite musicians/actors on the wall, covered in hearts. Mrs. Actors last name everywhere. It gets to a point where people need help for this, the op of the Jennie one definitely needs a lot of it.

What I hate the most is that the idols see this kind of stuff. I can't imagine how terrifying it can be at times.

The anatomy is actually incredible, as is the facial structure. I really enjoy the semi-realism in your style.

The above comment about symmetry and hair I agree with, but it takes time to hone that skill completely

hair is one of the harder things to do with pencil for me so I don't have tips on that. I do things digitally mostly.

I don't even remember and realized it happen lol, beside that, we already know how hard she prepared for this show

EXACTLY - we need to normalize that Idols are human, and overworked, pulling multiple schedules to provide us with music and entertainment. Jenny has gotten so much hate over absolutely nothing in the past, and now that the dispatch thing happend, it added fuel to the haters really. I'm sure I could go through everyone who's hating on hers faves and find mistakes. I can even do it with my own bias lol.

There are three that take the top spot for me.

I remember you for the beautiful soul you were and are <3 I hope things are doing better for you and you continue to thrive. <3

Take all the time you need, you come first bb!

I dislike that I have to spend all this time ranking back up. I guess it can't be helped. I also had so many badges that that I have to start all over to get. D:
    It would be nice if we can just like... be grandfathered in to a certian amount, but I get how difficult that would be to track. Sad to see all the memories go.

It means any artists under companies who use Kakao M as a distributor can no longer get streams from Spotify.

Basically international fans are now unable to easily stream those artists songs. For example, i am unable to add any IU songs to my playlist on spotify cause of this entire thing

Thank you for the clarification - I use YT music so I don't know what anything spotify related means really. I was thinking of switching over to spotify, but with this maybe YT music is the way to go.