[ENG SUB] BROKER (브로커) Official Film Trailer (Song Kang Ho, Gang Dong Won, Bae Doona, Lee Ji Eun/IU, Lee Joo Young)

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Broker" cast, Song Kangho, Gang Dongwon,Lee Ji Eun/IU & Lee Jooyoung will depart to France for Cannes 2022 on May 24! Bae Doona’s attendance is undecided due to her schedule. The actors are set take part in various events there w/ Dir Koreeda & the production team!

Humane film "Broker " by Director Hirokazu Koreeda confirmed to hit Korea theatres on June 8... :borahae:

• Film Synopsis

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There's two more clips. But I can't wait for this! I feel it's going to be sad.

🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸
    🌸Archiveofourown.org/users/JeannieGhost🌸

💟 My Fanfics

• There's two more clips. But I can't wait for this! I feel it's going to be sad.

I can't wait too, from these clips, it seems like IU's character in "Broker" is really similar to Lee Ji An, her character in "My Mister"...

• Yea it looks like she could be a spy but she seemed a little distant from her baby I wonder what they told her to do this for them. I mean if she is a spy.

🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸
    🌸Archiveofourown.org/users/JeannieGhost🌸

💟 My Fanfics

Edited once, last by Jeanniebean ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!