[theqoo] THE CRAZY ATTENDANCE RATE THE THE SEOUL LOTTE WORLD TODAY

• AVvXsEg7_L3fQzjRGMHuD0MOAqWk88IgmQQpHsYwN-CorhzwDzbh1dU7QWedWmYJGpFfRrWRz3bQxSOnY-x2NggY7mbRSjT4JJvJyGQ32LZmUpAKXnFPHF8KIxBZOUSQ7wVhS_o7FS4ePIus4q3pZZclQ0eEJnPLHpaT4k_8FoI68QaHLmGFSXxCIrqNDKFw=s16000

AVvXsEg4q-zaokFh_9oTOFG2RIxDd0pj6znyubfsYBgzs7sXGOUD4sRk_nZaCwqX2ZyOu3_uV0cMOOnsa5cNDkkien6YAeJw3QXz10dtdZYzI-T9pDYZHXHxYDgor2mn9OOuqRAxWFAGxgaAjRq31noFzL_cMnYvqpl55Y4MCvmjP_h12dLoRXv8-Ga2Uavb=s16000

AVvXsEhAVRyU9sZZ4x5UPTdUIwWwPPB5bN81nyC5aTv_kriMwzuiJYZ557c-31LakHKH7KvJPF8wM4FiRDLmvorKt6A6Y9BWaJcIls-rVyiYxDY1BzgxosrX8bwbWzHwXz7r19Dabv_a7Q66pK-plenvZJzyHydK1qwJEAdF5eBopoU3ChfLW1V3YNl5Wfwr=s16000

AVvXsEix4Og2yjiA-p4wL_ZpK1vyQfpq2dEF1jZ9kWxw0tb3de-JN5jodC_v7kYft0IUdf4RkY1oqDmxQyYz_Y_2KyRxpUu5fSXIX4KsTRv7k17E1UOabO1_nOchVD2g4a6kNJHmMAGFVAiyM-J1_XWeFa9RTcxaWWyuK6nCiwuFBEq_st4l1dv65wpPjRU9=s16000
    "Flume Ride: Onsite waiting - 200 minutes
    French Revolution: Onsite waiting - 210 minutes
    Spain Pirate Ship: Onsite waiting - 280 minutes"
    The waiting line for the Viking reached 280 minutes

AVvXsEghGowDMFYBZx8t5e2BvqjKvrBkUG9zvgHGHpMFjEcY4O58LhNbFhFSLyMejRLQ6VMJV0L8OQQ8-zkXLEFyYp-ACraSaIhP1VnsalejLOmr9h9lVtitfWnu1RZJ_SJjEzPM7OlGZ5bcnO6lMlxulYFA9Zisrtl_PA1pxl2TfthbZVNccjoKASYWqoPU=s16000
    "Please save me

The ticketing at the gate is temporarily closed
    For the attractions, we have to wait until the queue runs out
    There's no place for the people so they are eating on the stairs
    ㅜㅜ"

A lot of people gathered there because it's the end of the exams + next week is Children's Day + they got rid of the Covid prevention rules

+ one of the comments
    "I'm a worker and today, we reached 25K attendees...... It's been a while since we went got to the pre-Corona numbers... I work at another branch so I was lucky... but even so... sniff sniff.."

original post: here

1. It will be hell on Children's Day

2. Sigh... what a monumental fail

3. I bet they caught Corona

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ everyone is going out just fine

5. That's why it makes me wonder if it was a good thing to get rid of outdoor masks.....

6. Shouldn't they limit the number of entries at this point? ;;

7. We need to slowly go back to our normal lives. Until when do we have to live like this...

8. But is there nobody there that limits the number of attendees?

9. To the people who are saying that the people there are gonna catch Corona, are you guys not taking line 2 and line 9 (T/N: busiest metro lines in Korea)....? Must be nice...

10. If you go there, I bet you can only get 1 rideㄷㄷ

11. I feel like I'll catch Corona just by looking at these pictures

12. Shocking

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• has amusement parks in US like disney ever gotten to be that crowded?

epoc on new year eve?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!