Showing Off Some of My Old Work During My Time in The Music Industry

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I am still very proud to have designed the logo for this single and the logos for the MV, I still have the .psd files somewhere. I also got to assist with the production of the video effects.

I still have the raw photo files of the mask and somewhere the mask I painted to make this, I spent about 5 hours developing different concepts for this and this is the cover we decided on finally. I also designed the inner jacket for the limited physical release, as well as the disc.

25388758813_57998e8a27_b.jpg

They have since changed the digital cover but this was the original concept cover that was used for the single. The burning of the money effect was done completely digitally and took hours to complete. This is the lower quality version I uploaded to my flickr back when I used that for my portfolio, years ago, with my old watermark on it.

Bonus: This is me in high school during my sophomore year in the Digital Media school I attended and got accepted into straight out of middle school almost 10 years ago. Excuse me being a baby emo with the cringy 2000s bob

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!