Popular Korean Youtuber and Streamer, GAMST chose Sana as the real one-top celebrity having saw her at ISAC

• Euq6TtIXYAQKIbU?format=jpg&name=large

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Whipped for Sana

:love::love::love:

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• Very cool guy, I like his YouTube channel and such sources not only for the quality content but also for the amount of inspiring information. I'm also a beginner YouTuber and this gives me various fresh ideas for my channel. But I'm interested from a professional view, some points of processing.

It's curious, does he do video edition or is someone doing it instead of him? And also I'd like to know about some issues in converting to MP4 format. I'm interested in how YouTubers with a wider audience solve these issues and what tools they use. Very curious and it would be great if they could share some lifehacks and ideas.

Edited 2 times, last by kimsundo ().

• We love to see visual Queen Sana, on male sites she had the most votes for best visual In twice seems like her beauty is really doing something for men. No Sana No life

<3:borahae: YUNAGAYO   <3 :borahae:

img.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!