ano -「AIDA」

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

finally!

after a year of releases ano is finally releasing her debut single under PONY CANYON, not only that but AIDA is going to be the ending theme of the Anime "TIGER & BUNNY 2"

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

• i love the song! is a little tame compared to her other releases but i think having normal songs every now and then is fine too, specially since this is going to have more media attention that usual

in case spending the whole past year posting about her didn't make it clear: i'm a huge fan of ano so i'm really happy she finally got her debut, i've been following her since she was in You'll Melt More!, time sure flies, i look forward to her future career!

i recommend checking her other singles, they are pretty nice and musically diverse

External Content www.youtube.com

also check her band I's, she started the group last year, they are pretty good too

AZvCMDr.jpg

Edited once, last by stanBiSH ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!