[MV] Rose Quartz - Chitty Chitty Bang

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't know if this is a comeback or debut. Rose Quartz lost all but 1 members during its very long hiatus thus, 3 out of them 4 were completely new.

I thought Primmie looked very young and Angie sounded very young so, I searched up a bit. They were elder than my assumption, born in 2004 and 2005. Angie looked half-white. I found nothing on her ethnicity but her full name which was Angelina Yuroslavova. First Slavic kind of in Thai ent industry I guess. Most likely, she can't speak fluent Russian if she can speak it at all.

I like this song best among all pop-dance/dance songs Thai girl groups released in months. Still, it is pretty generic and could have been better. Members had so much to be improved vocal and dance wise. Also, some weight training was needed.

Some scenes in the mv may look familiar. It was a shooting location of "So What?" MV. Every shots but the beach one was shot at Assumption University apparently. A third location wouldn't hurt.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!