EMPiRE announces new digital single "Nee / ねぇ", unveil new uniforms

• FPp4LTbacAAiaQ2?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Single is called "ねぇ / Nee"
    • Lyrics by MAHO and MiKINA, music by ONI
    • Out today!

they look pretty good (as expected of EMPiRE!)

i think this it's their first time working with ONI (right?)

• That's a pretty green

what's up with their legs

apparently they aren't wearing shorts but instead pants that are half transparent

also, did MiDORiKO dyed her hair green? kinda looks like that in the group picture, not only i miss her green hair but i feel it would be very appropriate for the concept

although i think they just shopped the picture to give a green shade to her hair

• apparently they aren't wearing shorts but instead pants that are half transparent

also, did MiDORiKO dyed her hair green? kinda looks like that in the group picture, not only i miss her green hair but i feel it would be very appropriate for the concept

although i think they just shopped the picture to give a green shade to her hair

Doriko has green hair highlisght right now yeah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!