Kpop songs that mention the word "boat"

• A random thread.

Well... it is a lot of songs...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well... it's in the title.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In the title too.

"You’re so busy filling up your own boats that your roles are stolen away from you"

"Those pretty stars like little boats."

"When you walk on the ocean, I’ll be your boat"

"You’re a small lit boat in the black sea"

"Don’t turn the boat around, don’t stop the voyage"

"The boat had already took off and found another boat"

"I’m a small paper boat lost during voyage without coordinates"

Another BTOB song LOL

"The boat is leaving, hurry and catch it"

"When I was young I dreamed of being a pirate with a boat full of treasure I was like that back then. Now I have my own boat with good crewmates."

"I’m a lone drifting boat"

"So the emptiness becomes a boat for me"

"I’m burning up so I set sail to a small boat"

"The captain of the boat three of us is on"

"Even if we’re on the same boat, we are on a different ocean"

"Without you, I’m just the shell without the inside Like a dock without a boat or a person"

"If you wanna get on a boat with me right now You, you need a pirate king"

"You think about be my boat"

"You and I, let’s sail on a boat"

"I row the lonely boat above the water"

"I’m like a small boat floating around in your eyes all day"

"A finely folded paper boat"

"You’re the only sailboat in my ocean of loneliness"

"Eventually, I’ll launch a sailboat to you Where u at"

"I’m like a small boat You’re like the waves"

"We all are already on a same boat, ride"

"I get into a small boat and start rowing"

"Just row row row row your boat"

"This boat will not sink"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!