[TRIGGER WARNING : violent or graphic content] Truth About Allissa Shin Case(Rose Copycat Accusations, Threats etc).

• For those of you who don't know, a few days ago there was a thread on here talking about how she got stabbed? I immediatly figured it was fake news since others on the thread said it was but felt sorry for her because she was apparently getting harrased by some toxic blinks

Then I moved on and guess what happened? Akp posted an article: https://www.allkpop.com/articl…g-to-get-her-home-address

I was horrified(I mean, planning to murder someone is very creepy) and I started reading through the article. That's when I started encountering comments that were well, opposite of what the other comments were saying.

So I decided to make this thread to basically inform the two sides of the story, not just one, and let people decide for themselves what they want to believe, because I believe our opinions on matters like these should not just be based off one side of story, whether it be from just blinks or from just Allisa Shin and those who support her(btw I took interest in this case because I want to be a lawyer so yeah).

The purpose of this thread is to give those who have only heard one side of the story(Allisa Shin or blinks), or who have never heard of this at all a chance to know the full story. I decided this thread should be on anons since it seems safer to me and I feel people will react more honestly on anon.

I would like to state that I am neutral to this case until further proof is provided.

Lets start with Allisa Shin's story

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/03/t-w-youre-a-ros-copycat-model-allisa-shin-shares-dms-of-deranged-people-threatening-her-her-friends-and-trying-to-get-her-home-address

To summarize, basically Allisa Shin shared dms of this one person(she got the dms from one of her fans) who was saying that they were going to stab Allisa Shin and tried to get Allisa Shin's fan to go along with the plan, at the time the plan included the fan getting hurt herself.

Then the person contacted the fan again and said she followed Allisa Shin to an airport and then stabbed her. Also provided pictures and said her boyfriend got her out of there.

Here are the images Allisa Shin provided

1647581619-20220318-133300.jpg

1647581620-20220318-133302.jpg

1647581620-20220318-133303.jpg

1647581620-20220318-133307.jpg

There were comments from non-blinks, non-blinks who knew about the case in the beginning and thought Allisa was a victim at first but then changed their mind(which is why they intrigued me in the first place)

There were also comments from blinks

Here is a comment from some of the non-blinks:

"The dms are fake and those pictures sent in them were fake as well. She's been saying rude things about Rosé for a while to get attention and has been doing stuff like this because she's releasing music. If there's no bad comments then she has little to none, bad publicity is still good publicity ig"

"First of all Alli DOES or at least has tried to mimic Ros's outfits and certain poses or things Ros has done. It used to be much more noticeable but I think due to the hate she has gotten she doesn't do it as much or doesn't make it as obvious. As someone who has known about her years ago and seen her style change I see the influence. For example, the most obvious is her hair. People change hair styles all the time but I noticed once she went to her signature blinde middle part style which makes her look most liek Ros she kind of stuck with it. This is really when I started noticing how her style of dressing changed too"

Obviously none the comments above has proof, but I did find a comment from a blink with proof. (the bracketed comments[ ] are my comments, btw I also made some changes to the blink's comment since she wasn't fluent in english and she did spell some things. But those changes did not affect the overall message the blink was trying to deliver. I also took out some of the "copying" proof in the blink's comment because I think it was bad evidence).

"she did stuff to get her hated. we don't do it only because she looks like rose or she "copies" her(which she does MOST of the time yeah I know Rose is not the only one with blonde hair but she is a brunette she changed her hair and her appearance when she was mentioned she looked alike Rose and that's when she started getting fame

just look at her old self

1647635661-main-qimg-eb1fcb960e289841010a8654d9ffc23d.jpg

and now her (coping) or new appearance

1647635752-main-qimg-734bcb86ca8bd835e29462d1840d38d3-lq.jpg

I’m sorry, but it's WAY too forced. There’s nothing wrong with being influenced by a celebrity but it’s another on level when when she said she doesn't know her is on another level when she was a kpop "trainee"

1647635878-whatsapp-image-2022-03-19-at-4.jpeg

(But this is not the main part of the thing, the main part is the things below)

and the whole stabbing thing is fake the one who sends the stuff is her "fans" and said she asked a blink about it and they responded to her with "death threats".

yes we hate her but we are not crazy enough to take law in our hands

and here is the proof of her faking it

1647636200-whatsapp-image-2022-03-19-at-4.jpeg

and the proof that it was not a blink

1647636337-2022-03-19-07x-kleki.png

in the first you can see the user pfp then the "stabber" changed the pfp to lisa one

Here is some outside proof(twt, yes people I went to twt on my phone)

and you ask why did Allisa Shin do all this drama for?

Bingo for her new album :>

Bingo for her new album :>"

Some also said that the fan's response to what the alleged blink was saying was suspicious.

Blinks have also shared a screenshot where Allisa Shin was referring to Rose and saying that she was "better than the other blond Korean girl"

Supporters of Allisa Shin say that she said that about Rose because she wanted toxic blinks to stop hating on her.

Changed the title of the thread from “Truth About Allissa Shin Case(Rose Copycat Accusations, Allissa Getting Stabbed etc).” to “[TRIGGER WARNING : violent or graphic content] Truth About Allissa Shin Case(Rose Copycat Accusations, Threats etc).”.

Approved the thread.
  • Man i just wish her to stop mentioning rosé. Like stfu, complain all u want about blonks just stop name dropping rosé. And if its reeeeaaaalllyyy hard on her, then just pick other hair color, because there's always crazy loud fans in every fandom. Easy way out is make distinct identity, preferably to differentiate yourself with huge popular artist. And i agree asian looking at her old picture would say she doesn't look like rosé at all

• I dont see how changing a profile picture is any kind of "proof" that shes faking anything

Also, the fact that the stabbing pictures are from 2013 proves nothing either way.

If the story Allissa tells is true, and some creepy psycho messaged a fan telling them they stabbed Allissa, of course they would google something like "blood splatter" to send the fan. Because a) Allissa clearly wasnt actually stabbed at the airport, and b) no one is stabbing themselves to prove a point.

• Idk why do u even pay attention to this girl, there are countless accounts copying V on ig I've never seen armys throwing hate at them. They instead get praised lol for looking like him. It's common in kpop.

• As someone who isn't a Blink.... it's very obvious she is riding on her similarities to Rose for clout and using make-up etc to accentuate those similarities.

That said, violence isn't okay.

• take it with a grain of salt butit seems she is fabricating stories

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I believe she using rose/bp all the time and yet still diss them or their fans. I think she herself make her life feel horrible.

• Y'all are so transparant with the comments here... victimblaming bc a girl looks like rosé & she might/might not enjoy the clout of it. So many people cosplay as bb/bts/.. members bc they look alike, but you dont see them getting this much hate. You can claim its bc she said rude things about rosé (which, if true, is a shitty thing to do), but dont act as if many blinks aren't just hating on her bc she looks like rosé.

Blinks should have just ignored her from the beginning if they didn't like the similarities, instead they are picking every single thing apart, just to prove she either fabricated the story or she somehow deserves the threats she gets (saw many think this way on other sites). Leave the girl alone??

• those pics are from 2013 but nice try. She doesn't deserve death threats, that's horrible. But why did she lie about getting stabbed and also kept mentioning rosé in shady way in few of her posts. Girlie really is trying to convince us she didn't make a career out of being a Rosé wannabe. Anyway blinks and kpop should stop camping under her posts and stop giving her attention.

• The girl literally didn't provide any proof of being attacked. All she had to say was she was attacked by blinks and EVERYONE believed her.

Next she will be saying Rosé contacted her and threatened her, she will provide no proof of this, but guess what, EVERYONE who is not a blink will believe her.

• Idk why do u even pay attention to this girl, there are countless accounts copying V on ig I've never seen armys throwing hate at them. They instead get praised lol for looking like him. It's common in kpop.

Are those countless accounts also shading V?

• Again, why do the blood pcitures being from 2013 prove ALLISSA fabricated the story?

They can also equally prove that the creep messaging the other person fabricated the story about stalking and stabbing Allissa...

• Again, why do the blood pcitures being from 2013 prove ALLISSA fabricated the story?

They can also equally prove that the creep messaging the other person fabricated the story about stalking and stabbing Allissa...

Blonks dont want to believe vile toxic people like that are in their fandom, when they are in literal every fandom.. rather question everything the girls says, than leaving her alone

• She’s fucking hot. Damn.

And she still has curves not like R who’s becoming too skinny.

That being said this story is weird af. I wish blinks would leave her alone and not give her clicks.

• the problem is not that she looks like rosé. she's not the first person copying a celebrity nor will be the last.

the problem is she's shading rosé and name dropping her in almost every post she makes while pretending to not care about her. just look at her tiktok where she was using the find your celebrity twin filter. she was like "golly gee i hope i don't get you-know-who as a twin 8o " but had rosé and blackpink tagged in the caption...

if she doesn't enjoy being compared to rosé then why does she keep mentioning her everywhere, provoked or unprovoked, and then playing the victim when someone says something? like if i was getting negative attention because of something and it made me feel bad, the least i would do is to stop talking about it... atp it's obvious she's enjoying the spotlight and kpoppies need to stop riding for her like their life depends on it.

• Why the heck is this even in anon? :cursing:

• She’s fucking hot. Damn.

And she still has curves not like R who’s becoming too skinny.

That being said this story is weird af. I wish blinks would leave her alone and not give her clicks.

Rosé can buy a bbl and implants like Alissa if she wants to that too something that is of better quality but she knows she is already beautiful with her natural body but thanks for the fake concern

• So did this person just pull a Jussie Smollet?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!