WACK (BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE) announces "WACK ROCKiN' PARTY" a rhythm / documentary game for smartphones

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

more info soon! i believe this is the first major app from WACK, i know they had done some other stuff with other apps but not by themselves

semi off topic but i always imagined that their first app was going to be a dating sim but with the plot twist that the WACK girls would make fun / insult you for thinking you have a chance with them

C5LjWk5.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!