GERMANY <-- *STEPS UP* (UKRAINE) ; Applause Here ; 2022.02.26

• www.axios.com/germany-weapons-ukraine-russia

Germany to send thousands of weapons to Ukraine

in major reversal ; 2022.02.26

Observation:

*GERMANY* <-- They *figured* it out (applause).

*USA* <-- Gave Germany *time* to figure it out for *themselves* (applause).

The 'Paper Tiger' (NATO) *sharpened* its Sabre Tooth a bit ... :wink: :wink:

*** Begin Quote ***

"The Russian attack marks a turning point. It is our duty to do our best to help Ukraine defend against the invading army of Putin. That's why we're supplying 1,000 anti-tank weapons and 500 stinger missiles to our friends in the Ukraine."

(*Germany* Leader) Scholz (stated).

*** End Quote ***

Note: 'The Army of *PUTIN* (not Russia)' <-- SCHOLZ got this correctly too.

Edited 5 times, last by krell ().

• This is good news. Good on Germany.

Not really. I read an analysis that this much support would not be enough to stop Russia. It would only prolong the war thus, more casualties. If no one would really help Ukraine enough to defeat Russia, no one should support Ukraine to resist Russia.

• Not really. I read an analysis that this much support would not be enough to stop Russia. It would only prolong the war thus, more casualties. If no one would really help Ukraine enough to defeat Russia, no one should support Ukraine to resist Russia.

First , you are *not* entirely wrong , at all ... I do follow your logic ...
    But , UKRAINE is *determined* to fight for *their* nation ...
    So , I say , give them *decent* quality weapons , as GERMANY is doing it.
    IF it is a 'suicide mission' for UKRAINE , they *want* it that way ...
    UKRAINE is *aware* of the reality , their reaction is -->

*NOT WITHOUT A FIGHT* (will you extinguish MY UKRAINE).

GERMANY is as --> IF a UKRAINE soldier dies ... Let us give him
    the *chance* to kill a RUSSIAN too ... I *like* this from GERMANY.

But again , YOUR logic is *not* entirely wrong (my view).

As in (USA Civil War reference) -->

Does UKRAINE Resistance = Pickett's Charge ???

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickett's_Charge

Edited 2 times, last by krell ().

• Not really. I read an analysis that this much support would not be enough to stop Russia. It would only prolong the war thus, more casualties. If no one would really help Ukraine enough to defeat Russia, no one should support Ukraine to resist Russia.

Its not like we should leave Ukraine to die either. Most western countries are avoiding trying to trigger the activation of nato and with russia putting their nuclear forces on high alert, the US butting heads with russia is asking for a nuclear winter.

Less casualties? fine. But we can't let russia strong arm the rest of europe. He leveled the same threats against finland and sweden, that if they also join nato, russia threatens with military action as well. if he keeps doing that might as well hand the whole of the west over. ( I see that he is trying to create a buffer zone of "neutral" countries, but it is fundamentally wrong to undermine countries' sovereignty for that.)

If people are willing to fight, we should give them the resources to fight to the best of their ability, especially since Nato kinda got Ukraine into that shizz.

• The real future question , somewhat 'down the road' in time ...

Is IF that the USA (NATO) will begin to fire CRUISE MISSILES

at the invading *PUTIN* ARMY ... And thus risk WW3 ...

One thing though , GERMANY *deserves* a 'Seat at the Table'

on THAT decision (WW3 against PUTIN ARMY).

MAYBE it is soon better to let the UKRAINE citizens

become as *THE FREMEN* ('DUNE' books , movies).

But for *now* , let UKRAINE *kill* PUTIN ARMY.

And with *decent* quality weapons too ...

GERMANY <-- Applause here , they figured it out.

Kataphract <--

Edited once, last by krell ().

• Another brainless and shallow comment from a brainless troll. You should return to Putin as a slave.

he did make a valid point - if one were to single-mindedly reduce the number of casualties disregarding everything else.

(wait that would also be a good point that someone on russia's side would make for discouraging western intervention though.)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!