Produced by first Music Video called "Crazy Rich"

• Hi,

I just produced my first music video. It was an awesome experience. Let me know what you think of it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hello! Past music video producer here.

I think you did a great job much better than my first professional video project. (I can share it but it's a bit cringe). I loved the lighting, the coloring, and the overall feel of the video. I think you did a great job sticking to the concept.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• Is it a first video? If yes then it is hard to believe because overall work done is really done with perfection. The video is really engaging even the song is. I see the video is not out of the topic the climax was too good. The lighting, editing, cinematography is overall good. By the way I love the song too much that I play it repeatedly. Which microphone do you use to record the song?

By the way. By next time make sure to test your microphone before recording for any projects. I perceive that you are aware of mic testing. Every professional audio recording engineers carry this mic testing process before recording for big projects. Not only for professions but also it is need for very common recording artist to test the microphone. This will ensures your microphone will work smoothly with no error while using in live. To check your microphone you can use many online tools available on internet. This tools are easy to use with no tech-know. Also with minimum efforts you will get an information about your mic functionality and stability. Carry a mic test online and check how best your mic will work on live. The advantages of using such tools is that you will also get the data for each factors about your mic such as, frequency. Using this data you can adjust setting accordingly while recording for project.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!