taehyung ig update

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the throwback to my fave tae vlive :lover1:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

• are they playing tgt online? so cute

yes but its an old video i think

from dec 2020

tae did a vlive in this outfit (where he sang along to fly me to the moon)

• remember when he used to play LoL with armys ;(

• Manifesting them to do an ig live

ohh the chaos it would cause lol

• this is one of my fav Tae's look in Celine shirt :lover1:

they are so cute :waterr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!