Weverse will open an additional round of pre-orders on Tue for BTS Artist Merch

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• tetetete

Changed the title of the thread from “Due to popular demand, Weverse will open an additional round of pre-orders on Tue. January 25 for @BTS_twt Artist Merch” to “Weverse will open an additional round of pre-orders on Tue for BTS Artist Merch”.
  • Sold in fewer quantities? So basically it’ll be sold out within seconds again…

not sure why they’re giving two weeks to preorder when it’ll just sell out in less than a minute….

oh and shipments for these next round of preorders can be as late as July. :pepe-sad: at that point i would have forgotten i ordered something.

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

4ca3c94a140c38326868f624c2d5d1b062af8138.gifv

• so still impossible to get :pepe-life-support:

External Content www.tiktok.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• They're shipping until June-July because (contrary to the first pre-order) right now they don't have any items made, the production has to start from the beginning. The cap will be the materials to make the products. So in my opinion (I could be wrong & some materials will be more difficult to obtain than what I know) if you want more to than one item I will go like this:

-Jk's mood light (there's a global shortage of microchips, there's no way this isn't the first item to sold out).

-Metal items

- Clothes

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!