MPGs losing their mind over BTS making it to most fashionable musicians list above their faves

• What doja wears is more stage costumes which are nice, but no sane person would wear that out. BTS and HS fashion is new and different for men but it's something you at least can wear out.

yup and Virgil Abloh, the late designer for Louis Vuitton, menswear picked them to be their house ambassador to work with and represent the brand. Not just randomly invited to attend a show and sponsor one outfit.

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

4ca3c94a140c38326868f624c2d5d1b062af8138.gifv

• No but why is this so true :angryr:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lil Nas x at #1 is deserved.

I really liked a lot of bts looks the past year(especially jungkook and namjoon) so no doubt they are they are on here.

I would swap Harry styles with doja cat tbh.

It’s cause Harry Styles wore a skirt and oversized pants sometimes. So you know, groundbreaking….

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

• Well they're well dressed men :borahae:

Exactly. In general most kpop idols are well dressed.

Western artists try too hard to be shocking and controversial with their outfits and then they’re called stylish. I get trying to be unique, but there’s a clear difference between being stylish to being outlandish.

• Kings :pepe-toast:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!