[theqoo] Knetz going crazy over Moonbyul's song with Seori, lyrics portraying intimate love between two women

• btw akp did amazing job with covering the story!

A live clip was recently released featuring the pair. The duo showcases a sweet and intimate aura between two lovers in a mix of soft and domestic vibes. Despite the fact that the live clip features typical scenes from a couple's everyday life, the netizens can't help but point out how explicit the song's lyrics are.

"Give it to me the night is short
    Oh no worries
    She said she can ruin me
    She said tonight um. "

“Passing through that mountain and crossing the bridge
    I'll build a house that's like the painting
    I'll draw you like Dali Picasso
    Silhouette of a masterpiece
    Our painting is ripening red.”

jump into link for more, because there are translations of how Koreans use certain words and it's indeed amazing!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/01/mamamoos-moonbyul-blew-her-fans-minds-in-her-new-song-portraying-an-intimate-love-between-two-women

Also Moonstar talkin about song herself

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

also there are memes but as well nice words in comments:

memes.jpg

"I'm just a passer by lesbian I saw the lyrics

And I can't seem to continue my work........
    To me, it's really explicit ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    I find the lyrics explicit and beautiful at the same time so I was shocked
    "

"I'm listening to it on the train"

I think only my face is turning red"

"To be honest, I like Mamamoo's racy songs"
    Racy songs the best"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!