How do you feel about THE new year

• cherrylipsoul

Changed the title of the thread from “How do you feel about new year” to “How do you feel about THE new year”.
  • It's already New Year's Day here in Australia. I'm not excited about it, I can see it being another bad year with COVID with perhaps another new variant. As long as there's no more lockdowns, I'm fine. I'll be having my booster vaccine at the end of the month for even more protection. We just have to face it, it's not going away.

• It's already New Year's Day here in Australia. I'm not excited about it, I can see it being another bad year with COVID with perhaps another new variant. As long as there's no more lockdowns, I'm fine. I'll be having my booster vaccine at the end of the month for even more protection. We just have to face it, it's not going away.

Ah, I feel you. There's definitely a fear of a surge in cases after the Christmas and New Year celebrations. As much as I have gotten well accustomed to lockdowns, life must go on. I heard the regulations are quite strict down there regarding the implementations of lockdowns. Hopefully, the number of cases won't be too grim.

• Ah, I feel you. There's definitely a fear of a surge in cases after the Christmas and New Year celebrations. As much as I have gotten well accustomed to lockdowns, life must go on. I heard the regulations are quite strict down there regarding the implementations of lockdowns. Hopefully, the number of cases won't be too grim.

Well we're getting around 20,000 cases a day which certainly isn't good. At the moment there just doesn't seem to be an end in sight. Vaccines clearly seem to be the only answer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!