How do u feel about mariah's new song?

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

legend still releasing great stuff :pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

tagging icyruios since i know ur a fan :pepe-shades::pepe-shades:

• It's one of those songs that the studio version sounds good, but the live version with instruments and backup singers sound great. I like the vocal melody of the pre-chorus; it really sticks. I'm looking forward to hearing more. This legendary duo is known for creating albums of work.

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

legend still releasing great stuff :pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

tagging icyruios since i know ur a fan :pepe-shades::pepe-shades:

I love it. Imagine after so many years in your career and your voice still sound so good.

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

They also released a lyric video and the backgrounds has some references to her old music video

External Content youtu.be

• Yes Its hard to believe this song was recorded this year

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!