SILENT SIREN - FAMILIA

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(blocked in the US and Canada)

the MV was filmed by the members (that's why it looks "amateur") the members wanted to gift something to fans before the final date of their FAMILIA tour

earlier this year SILENT SIREN's leader and drummer Hinanchu graduated from the group, Suu, Aina and Yukako decided it was time for the band to take a break and announced that starting in 2022 they are going on an indefinite hiatus (i hate that sentence, we all know what it means)

anyway, today is the final date of their tour, it makes sad because i've been following this band since 2014 but at least i'm glad the managed to hit the 10th year mark together, all members seems to have plans so that's something to look forward, hopefully this isn't the last we heard of the band

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!