Isn’t it a threat to humanity that the ultra rich own most of the wealth?

• For example, if most money is currently digital and some greedy ass rich people decide to stop transferring payments. Those who live paycheck to paycheck will eventually starve.

• The threat to humanity is that governments own all of the guns. A history of genocides does not show any examples of the so-called ultra rich running amok and trying to deliberately starve people - but governments have done exactly that, many times.

• The threat to humanity is that governments own all of the guns. A history of genocides does not show any examples of the so-called ultra rich running amok and trying to deliberately starve people - but governments have done exactly that, many times.

except that governments still does the biding of rich people, hence why there's always loopholes that benefit them. and someone still has to pull the triggers of those guns, and it would be ineffective for genocide. only if there were little weapons that people consumed and only had to be flicked wirelessly to turn on. but that would obviously be too advanced for the government to figure out

• except that governments still does the biding of rich people, hence why there's always loopholes that benefit them.

Hopefully some of our young, European, government-worshipping friends on this site will start to figure that out. :-)

The Holodomor is the classic example of how a government conducts a genocide - using food as a weapon.

• Nothing is surprising because the strongest people in the world control everything and influence everything. That is why smart people plan their financial future. This means investing, buying real estate, retirement planning, and more.

I have also been using the services of a financial consultant for several years. Thanks to my financial adviser's professional advice and help, I was able to set aside part of the amount for college tuition for my daughter and invest in several projects. Thus, my future looks more secure.

Fiduciary Financial Advisors | Wealth Management | Human Investing
    We serve the pursuits of individuals, families, and companies with tailored financial planning and advice
    www.humaninvesting.com

• For example, if most money is currently digital and some greedy ass rich people decide to stop transferring payments. Those who live paycheck to paycheck will eventually starve.

not really. there's an incentive to keep the money flowing. if the money is stagnant, then there's a risk of something called stagflation. then boom money worth burned up in the air.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!