US trillion dollar bills vs Biden's poll

• Economy bail out, Infra structure enhancement, social security and climate change fix, all together approx. 5 trillion dollars, correct me if I' wrong watching from the other side of pacific. Biden oppar took the lead put them into practice while his approval rate hit historical low.

I mean these bills look good for Americans benefit, why are still more than half US people not happy about Biden now?

US Economy under par? .. inflation made things expensive..? Spent too much money?? Should Biden be accounted for them ?

• er people don't like taxes being spent wholesale like this. that's it.

also Biden fell short of a few campaign promises according to some.

Its generally risky for a politician's public approval rating while tackling large issues like economy, healthcare, infrastructure, etc.

Republicans are also having a field day smearing Biden's name, especially his ideas over gun control but does not leave anything else untouched.

While some's approval have some degree of illogicality to it, Since this will all benefit the US in the future even if implemented in a subpar manner (70% completion, at least) I still approve of Biden's actions despite his Democratic party tendency to want to limit guns reflexively rather than logically, and not quite being the centralist he painted himself out to be.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!