[TW - Sensitive] Ex-AOA Mina's Suspected Middle School Rapist Arrested

• Police make arrest of (ex-AOA) Mina’s suspected assailant, charge him with rape & assault - Asian Junkie
    Back in September when she was a guest on Blessed Show, former AOA member Mina recalled her experien
    www.asianjunkie.com

Back in September when she was a guest on Blessed Show, former AOA member Mina recalled her experience from over a decade ago with being beaten with a beer bottle and raped back, something she first opened up about back in March.

The Click Your Heart girl then remembers accompanying her friend to an isolated place against her will. Kwon Mina tells that a boy, who was senior to her, was at the empty house with his friends and he physically assaulted Kwon Mina before sexually harassing her. “The boys were all standing still, and I was beaten for hours with a beer bottle and with their fists. I was beaten repeatedly and raped,”

The day after her appearance, the police announced they would be launching an investigation, and today they announced that they have made an arrest of a man in his 20s for the rape and assault of Mina.

Police have arrested a man A in his 20s for sexually assaulting former AOA‘s Mina. On the 1st, an official from Busan Police announced, “We recently sent a man A in his 20s to the prosecution on charges of r*pe and assault of Kwon Mina. A r*ped Mina who was a first year middle school student in Busan in 2007 and assaulted her with a beer bottle.” The official added, “The crime was committed in 2007, 14 years ago, but we conducted intensive investigations against those involved at the time to prove the crime.” Meanwhile, Mina filed a complaint with the police earlier this year and revealed on her IG that “she was r*ped in middle school after following a friend who told her they were meeting up with a boy,” adding, “It’s been 15 years and I almost gave up but I’m grateful to everyone that supported me.”

She was only 14. As I said elsewhere I can't even wrap my mind around a middle schooler doing something this absolutely despicable and he probably has even more victims. I wish this man a long jail time but I know it's unlikely

• blingyblinger

Changed the title of the thread from “[TW - Sensitive] Ex-AOA Mina's Middle School Rapist Arrested” to “[TW - Sensitive] Ex-AOA Mina's Suspected Middle School Rapist Arrested”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!