[theqoo] Knetz crack up at the question this fan dared to ask her fave (and his reaction is trending)

• source: https://theqoo.net/index.php?m…6&document_srl=2256743857

A fan of SEVENTEEN has asked the group's leader, S.Coups, the following question.

"If oppa and I are dating and Mingyu and the two of us are eating together, and I'm about to eat pickled sesame leaves, but Mingyu grabs the sesame leaves with his chopsticks first (and helped feed me). How would you feel at that time?"

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He said he'd be jealous if Mingyu did that.

“Is he crazy?” Isn’t that crazy? I think I’d smack Mingyu’s hand like this!" *feigns smacking*

She also asked him what would he do if the roles were reversed and she was the one helping Mingyu eat and he was like, LOL he can eat alone.

Comments:

1. Ah so cute
    2. *nod of approval*
    3. *quoting Coups* Crazy? Are you crazy?? Are you crazy??? 3 hits
    4. Hahaha
    5. Funny
    6. As expected of Coups
    7. But what if he helped you with soy sauce
    8. Lollipop too
    9. Also mint chocolate
    10. Also *commenters naming different dishes*

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!