WEBNOVEL/LIGHTNOVEL/ONLINE NOVEL THREAD

• Ok, so this is a thread dedicated to discussing web novels!!!( wuxia, xianxia, bl, gl whatever u wanna!)!!!

Feel free to add ur favorite web novels/light novels and recommend stuff!

I also have a webtoons/manga/manhwa thread

ultraaviolet
  • A few novels I really liked (chinese ones):

2ha or The Husky and his white cat shizun by meatbun (xianxia, very +18!! check the warnings before you start, it can be very disturbing, i wont recommend reading this if you are underaged)

Mo du by Priest (crime mystery novel, modern setting)

Can ci pin by Priest (sci-fi, i was kinda scared of this because im not a fan of the genre but its amazing, priest best novel tbh)

Peerless by Meng Xi Shi (wuxia, crime mystery, very funny couple, its my favorite danmei)

Saye by Wu Zhe (slice of life, teenagers in love, its light but there are some heavy topics here and there)

Before you start any of these I recommend you check the warnings/tags on novel updates.

7c25ce2c8ad70d3cb4c1b8d107dab8e0660c8148.gifv
    To me, the one basking in infinite glory is you, the one fallen from grace is also you. What matters is 'you' and not the state of you ♥[/align]

• The Husky and his white cat shizun : ive been meaning to check this out but i heard it has some tragedy elements so i gotta wait till I'm ready to read that lol

• The Husky and his white cat shizun : ive been meaning to check this out but i heard it has some tragedy elements so i gotta wait till I'm ready to read that lol

it’s more like full of tragedy haha but its kinda funny and sexy, I liked the characaters too.

Idk your age but i recommend waiting a few years if you are underaged because it has really heavy topics and scenes.

7c25ce2c8ad70d3cb4c1b8d107dab8e0660c8148.gifv
    To me, the one basking in infinite glory is you, the one fallen from grace is also you. What matters is 'you' and not the state of you ♥[/align]

• it’s more like full of tragedy haha but its kinda funny and sexy, I liked the characaters too.

Idk your age but i recommend waiting a few years if you are underaged because it has really heavy topics and scenes.

Hehe I'm not underage so :pepeflushed:

• I've been reading more bls than het pairings so my reads are mostly bl.

I like scum's self saving system along with mdzs and heaven's official blessing. I was planning on reading them online when I saw mxtx's novels in a random bookstore 50 miles away from my house. I wanna buy but I don't have a budget. Lol.

Anyway, I like tragic stories so Gaze at the Scenes of Debauchery and A Decade of Deep Love are some of my favorite Chinese novels.

Boredom brought me here.

• My favorite light novel is Dear Benjamin Novel and this novel is based on romance mystery action and BI genre that is suitable for young adult audiences the captivating storyline and the chemistry between the characters make the novel more interesting for the readers the main plot of this novel is based on the protagonist Isaac who is trying to live a normal life and trying to escape the traumas of his past.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!