I hope JYPE let's NiziU have some presence in Korea and Kpop.

• I understand their main focus is in Japan and rightfully so with a bigger market. But since they are heavily influenced by Kpop and is under a korean company, I hope JYP let's them enter a couple of Kpop shows. Even if it's just one time on Mcountdown and on KCON TACT Online that would do for me. If japanese groups like JO1 and NIK can do it, why can't they?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I agree, I think they will debut in Korea next year because some members know Korean.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!