Anyone noticed Onces becoming MYs and Reveluvs becoming Midzy?

• Look on Twitter there was huge fanwars between MYs vs Reveluvs. And Onces vs midzy but funny thing is a lot of MYonces were dragging red velvet and midzyluvs.. I'm a MYOnce myself but even in this forum I've seen more MYonces than myluvs

Approved the thread.
  • This is one of the reasons why i think saying that most of MYs are sm stans is wrong. As far as i know, MYs don't really have a good relationship with Reveluvs. Exo-ls also tend to just stay with Exo. The only other big sm fandom that has good relationship with MYs rn is Nctizens.

• i guess i'm one of the few myluvs :pepefrog:

• Thank god other people are noticing it too I also see blinks split between both fandoms. At first I thought it's because Once and Midzy have history of disliking each other and Luvs had history hating Aespa on debut hence why most Mys hate them but now they genuinely seem to like and support the other company group. I wonder what Blinks will do when Baemon debuts :pepe-popcorn:

• Aespa and RV stans don’t have good history a lot of red velvet stans were very personal on Twitter and Reddit without giving the aespa girlies a chance so I guess Mys are getting revenge. Once and Midzy are always fighting :huuh:

• It’s sad but it’s true, a shame considering Sones were so supportive of red velvet from debut but Reveluvs were so negative with aespa. It’s clear it’s misdirected anger since SM were prioritizing aespa over red velvet

• I'm a Blink where do I go?

• there are blinks and sones that are mys too

• luvies that are sm stans are mys too

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!