Is anyone else very underwhelmed with Twice’s comeback?

• Nah, it's pretty much what twice have been putting out for a while now.

• since 2020 their korean cbs are not so good anymore

• I didn't finish the video. Not my cup of tea, I guess.

• I haven't liked anything they've released since feel special unfortunately. At least last year had icsm which wasn't as good as some of their previous tracks but was still solid.

This year has been very bad, I haven't liked a single song from them. :-( I hate everything, especially alcohol free and the feels. I'm just glad other people feel differently about the feels and its doing great. The scientist is extremely forgettable and has no catchy parts at all.

• It's growing on me with more listens, but it doesn't have as much punch as the feels.

But I'm okay with that. I still like the song very much. <3

• Wondering why they didn't produce songs as good as the songs they produced for other groups for stayc .

Tmi , chunga and apink also made no noise after bep leave them and focusing stayc.

Producing for others groups are different with producing their own groups. The pressure maybe make them overthinking. Brave bros could only make bg relevant this year eventhough they are debuted 8 years ago. The producer that made national hit gee also produced their own groups but flopped years ago. There are so many cases of that.

At least, stayc chart decently

• this era is sort of unfinished and bland in terms of music

signal was disliked by many but it's fun and experimental so you can tell they put a good amount of effort into the songs. this however... feels like it was made purely for a quick cash grab

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!