Is anyone else very underwhelmed with Twice’s comeback?

• It reminds me of Yes or Yes it’s not the worse song but it’s very meh like this didn’t need to be a comeback? Overall very underwhelming I’m not liking the direction they’re heading, their latest songs have little to no playback factor :facepalm:

Approved the thread.
  • As a causal fan Alcohol free is their best release this year

• This comeback is awful it’s way too safe and the song goes no where :pepefacepalm: Twice can do a lot better than this

• well i've replayed it so many times already so....

• yes or yes was amazing though

• Pretty sure the new melon chart is trying to make it easier for kpop groups to chart LOL how twice manage to reverse this is the real science :pepe-joy:

• Their Umpah Umpah era, boring and a non-event

• Pretty sure the new melon chart is trying to make it easier for kpop groups to chart LOL how twice manage to reverse this is the real science :pepe-joy:

What's funny about that? Y'all are mean.

• Yes Or Yes is my most favorite title along with Likey so I like them so much!

This title track might come off as underwhelming at first, but I think I might like it more.

I was surprised it was cuter. But then the B-sides are SO AMAZING!

• i'm their fan but i agree :peperain:

• harsh truth, twice has been on decline since bep decided to leave them and produced their own gg

• Latest 'songs' as in plural? Nope. If the Feels had no replay factor it wouldn't have become by far the biggest girl group song of the year.

Latest song? As in just Scientist? Yeah it's really weak, maybe the weakest title they have ever put out. I mean it may look nice to have Tommy Brown and Anne Marie on the title card, but when you realise neither of those 2 know anything about making a successful Kpop song you can begin to understand why Scientist has nothing about it.

No pop, no catchiness, no hook, etc it was like having so many producers/writers on one track but none of them wanted to make the song 'messy' or step on each others toes, so what we actually ended up with was a song that took no risk but also was not really interesting.

This being in anon is fucking odd? OP isn't dragging, disrespectful or breaking the rules? Why not put this on the main?

• lol, the song is very well produced song tbh, combined synthwave trend with pop, and the chorus and the bridge is just :blushing: i personally loved it i wasn't much big fan of twice songs before cause it was too cute and childish now its becoming more mature without losing their distinct charm so I really like it. Twice disography is only getting stronger by year, if u don't think so it is okay everyone has their own preference

• Yes. Alcohol free us better

• twice are my fave big 3 GG but they're declining so bad and so fast its jarring I always assumed red velvet would be the first to do this but yikes.. Well guess I'm a full time aespa stan for now wish JYP kept these songs to itzy instead of the nations gg.

• A lot of people were, myself included

• I will wait for next week because the bland alcohol free rised on charts after the first week promotion so was loco

Pretty sure the new melon chart is trying to make it easier for kpop groups to chart LOL how twice manage to reverse this is the real science :pepe-joy:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!