Chilli Beans. - lemonade (Acoustic ver.)

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

even when playing in the middle of a park during a picnic they sound so good :omgwhat:

so far "Lemonade" is my favorite song of 2021, such a good debut!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

also later this month they are going to release their 1st digital single "Andron"

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

• I love lemonade as well!! Its one of my most listened to song on spotify :waterr: so good

not only is the song good but it also feels very nostalgic, it's hard to explain why but it makes me feel like if i'm back in the early 2010s?

in any case i've been pleasantly surprised by their whole EP, feels really fresh

another good find this year for me has been "Hitsujibungaku"

they have been around for a little while but i wasn't aware of them until this year, they too have a pretty interesting take on what is a rock band!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!