Aespa has a fanbase as proven by the MMA voting status

• "wish we as a fan base would be more honest" - the lie they want to believe. I am not sure they are denying they have a fanbase, when GP is known not to participate in votings. :facepalm:

savage charted in bb 200 for 1 week. savage has fallen out of top 200. That is clear evidence fandom power for the first week peak.

Approved the thread.
  • Does this mean aespa and Oh My Girl Korean fanbases are 7x bigger than Twice's? Does not seem believable to me.

• Korean fans voting on Korean site =/= charting on American album charts like tf OP if that was the case itzy and skz would had huge Korean fanbases

• Not only hardcore fans/fandom vote for the melon awards. I see the standing as a reflection of who had recent hits more than fandom size

• SM stans, even Red velvet that had weak song releases their Korean fandom was bigger than Blackpink before how you like that era. SM has a strong Korean fanbase , all their groups have a domestic fanbase ready for them now couple it with the fact that aespa Had a hit song you have your answer .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!