[TW: SA][DailyNaver] FT Island's former member Choi Jong-hun released from prison after serving 2.5 years for gang r*pe

• source: FT Island's Choi Jong-hun released from prison after serving 2.5 years for gang rape

FT Island's Choi Jong-hun released from prison after serving 2.5 years for gang rape
    Trending Korean entertainment news from Naver
    dailynaver.blogspot.com

AVvXsEhVI_aNli6k-Ep_K75n3ty1lbv4X5f5dvYn87OrjMJ15bEel_jPJafPCspRI8wi11FlT68bUANh1mbspmf1a5P71gXmlODY8zk4a4ciBkqcZrL49VcWlD6KQG9EjRcH7yIDwzPl1pzdKo7AQIAb-pj1_KMRTwVkP2MSUi8ct0K0SomKoY2JP08MgmDTmg=s16000

Article: Choi Jong-hun, released after serving two and a half years on 'group' sexual assault charges

Source: JTBC

AVvXsEgcRRPShFlaNuHiAwqDsl9Sx3eFWPyNxF6H8h9QItrhMOxvcY1usPR5xb4Micmh5IfjNWe3vfKwn6J3tRRel3P76ViEzIXyVAbqqC6WSExRGH6O4U6l_R3Ad8ZS0TRu0JN-Hw58uaJ2m0sC-wEoLgS5OrT-WAjTS5DCbBkTcRsAFUx2z0CqFvR3H7EdRw=s16000

1. [+3,952, -24] I guess doing gang r*pes and illegal molka only gets you two and half years ㅋ
    2. [+1,171, -8] The judge is the worst trash here. Does it make sense to give him two and half years for gang r*pe unless he's intentionally encouraging people to commit sexual assaults??! Ridiculous.
    3. [+838, -8] Why write an article about his release wearing a suit? The photo should be of him being released from prison in chains so that ba$tards like him will wake up!
    4. [+372, -5] Why is the law like this? It has to be a joke!!!
    5. [+366, -12] He better not dream of showing up on TV again ~~
    6. [+238, -1] Has Seungri been jailed yet?? And what about Yang Hyun Suk? Let's make sure trash like him that caused huge scandals in society never appear on TV again!!
    7. [+83, -0] Two years...our country is a haven for criminals!
    8. [+80, -3] Would that judge have given out that sentence if that was his daughter that was gang r*ped? This is why they say money is power.
    9. [+47, -9] Cho Joo-bin won't be able to hold a woman's hand for over 40 years. He went as far as doing molka and gang r*pe and only got two and half years ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.
    10. [+28, -0] He better not think of trying to repay fans with music ㅋㅋㅋ.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Pinky_Peachy

Changed the title of the thread from “[TW: SA][DailyNaver] FT Island's Choi Jong-hun released from prison after serving 2.5 years for gang r*pe” to “[TW: SA][DailyNaver] FT Island's former member Choi Jong-hun released from prison after serving 2.5 years for gang r*pe”.
  • This was posted before I think but I never knew what group he was from, I remember a lot of my friends were fans of them, yikes :(

Iirc, the moment his former members found out what he did, they denounced him. I mean, Hongki? He's still publicly speaking up against him. Minhwan is a married family man with three children, like none of them are like him thankfully. The (former) members are as horrified as us with what he did. Disgusting man.

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!