FT Island's Choi Jong-hun (31) has been released from prison.
On the 8th, Choi Jong-hun returned to society after serving 2.5 years for gang rape. He still has to complete 80 hours of mandatory sexual assault treatment program and won't be able to be employed by any child and youth-related organizations and disabled welfare facilities for three years.
In September last year he was sentenced to 2.5 years in prison for 'gang rape' and one year in prison suspended for two years probation on charges of an intent to pay bribes for distributing pornography.
Jung Joon Young, his accomplice, received five year prison sentence for 'gang rape' and will be released from prison in 2025.
Choi Jong-hun also appeared as a witness for Seungri at his military trial while he was still a convict.
- [+3,952, -24] I guess doing gang r*pes and illegal molka only gets you two and half years ㅋ
- [+1,171, -8] The judge is the worst trash here. Does it make sense to give him two and half years for gang r*pe unless he's intentionally encouraging people to commit sexual assaults??! Ridiculous.
- [+838, -8] Why write an article about his release wearing a suit? The photo should be of him being released from prison in chains so that ba$tards like him will wake up!
- [+372, -5] Why is the law like this? It has to be a joke!!!
- [+366, -12] He better not dream of showing up on TV again ~~
- [+238, -1] Has Seungri been jailed yet?? And what about Yang Hyun Suk? Let's make sure trash like him that caused huge scandals in society never appear on TV again!!
- [+83, -0] Two years...our country is a haven for criminals!
- [+80, -3] Would that judge have given out that sentence if that was his daughter that was gang r*ped? This is why they say money is power.
- [+47, -9] Cho Joo-bin won't be able to hold a woman's hand for over 40 years. He went as far as doing molka and gang r*pe and only got two and half years ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.
- [+28, -0] He better not think of trying to repay fans with music ㅋㅋㅋ.