[NB] Netizens are praising Samsung's vice chairman's daughter for her vlog clothing

• (source: 'Samsung granddaughter' earns attention for her simple clothes in vlogs (netizenbuzz.blogspot.com))

AVvXsEjYBIe3uMYfdsjAPyzvn5Z5XO0HH3aib5TmY4l0Kj2QQ-znHu9QB04dtDBvj9M4ZYnmvSKlDjwulACRObbENEEKymovghye9gnwzSZ0nC4YrLxxNt4rw30_gWOm8cP-AaoAbyDNquy5AHe989J_6rbxXhR9XPwtW_PdjDS4kkJxSPDZ_DwCYsk5RBVR=w640-h346

AVvXsEgS3mc6U4ojQ5e-Qu2cwcZ6-WDVLj43-GRvsblaQAKcYgJPZIIFjp_dXDIcvl5tb4UKuZXY7_-lKWwD3DYODASn4nkPmelmr-uq7iIYGfR3ZAbe2p2f5QSaZIBrww9l_QsIk3ei3sZBySP-9hbmWAYh7sX2meR5BEbLZFwR5KynWv2sZ9IxsQcio_pc=w640-h524

Article: Vice chairman Lee Jae Yong's daughter, the price of her clothes in 'vlogs' earn attention

Source: MBN via Naver

1. [+1,273, -33] He raised his daughter well, good job

2. [+804, -19] She probably knows that she needs to be a luxury, not what she's wearing

3. [+548, -64] As expected of Samsung... our country will always protect Samsung

4. [+285, -8] I hope she grows up smart and strong and becomes someone of strength to our country~

5. [+196, -26] I grew up without much and always feel the need to buy luxury clothes but she shows me that luxury clothes aren't what makes a person luxury

6. [+130, -1] I heard Lee Jae Yong gets $15 hair cuts too... and he's often been spotted just hanging out with friends for soju at outdoor pojang machas with a hat on. He seems like a simple guy considering his mother has always been infamous for wearing hundreds of million won in clothes at once. He must take after his father.

7. [+104, -2] I worked in service under Samsung and saw the family once in a while and they were always respectful people. They'd always make their kids bow to greet everyone and it was the little things like that that touched your heart. Samsung is truly a different family from the rest. They're just so, so respectful.

8. [+60, -4] Lee Jae Yong showed up before in a Hyundai Palisade~ so humble of him when even no name YouTubers these days drive luxury supercars

9. [+51, -1] She's already a chaebol, why does she need to show anything off with rich clothes? It's always the new rich or not so quite rich who want to show off luxury goods

10. [+35, -1] When even Lee Jae Yong's daughter dresses like this, the rest of you who are putting your lives on the line for luxury goods need to reevaluate yourselves. These names don't matter when your inner self isn't luxury.

11. [+26, -2] The entire world knows she's a chaebol, what does she need to show off for ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and sure, the rest of us can enjoy buying expensive things because we have to work hard to earn them but I bet for the Samsung family, a $300 t-shirt is worth the same as a $30 one anyway ㅋㅋㅋ

nothing here for now hehe (/▽\)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!