Babysitter are finally on Spotify + digital stores!

• :wow:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

it has been out since a few days ago but that piece of shit Watanabe distracted me with his bullshit, i'm 100% holding this against him

anyway, i wish i could write a mini review but i'm just listening to it right now, i've been waiting to listen to 42c since 2019 but even buying a copy was out the question since it has been out of stock for years, i'm really happy since i like Babysitter and i literally just got a dozen of new songs from nowhere

although their latest releases are still missing, hoping those are next :sanapray:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

stan Babysitter

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!