Do you like meeting the floor too ?

• No. really.

Seoho during Devil era

oneus-devil-seoho02.jpg

and generally he has a love story with the floor

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and now Hwanwoong in Blood moon era

FCoh8cBWYA4lzBI?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

I think I'll like my floor too. Until then, I hate it because I have to vacuum or wash it, stupid dirty floor.

PS : wait ! I forget this very important video about cleaning the floor, in the Oneus way :

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!